Training and assisted assessments
IHA’s G-res team offers the following services:
- Tailored training and advice on using the G-res Tool
- Assisted assessments and validation of G-res assessments
We offer training and a demonstration of the tool through a step-by-step tutorial. Practice sessions are provided with case scenarios alongside your own case.
This training is for persons that already have a basic knowledge of GIS work and GHG reservoir dynamics. It will equip them with the ability to use the G-res tool autonomously and accurately interpret extracted results. Parts of this training can be provided online if needed.
Small group only (6 persons or less).
Day 1: Background and scientific basis behind the G-res
Day 2: G-res and Earth Engine
- A complete example showed as step-by-step tutorial.
- Exercises using pre-prepared examples.
Day 3: Case studies (hands on)
Our team is able to process reports for reservoirs and provide analyses of the net GHG results obtained. Please contact us so that we can discuss your needs and the best options to achieve the goal of your organisation.
Examples of assisted assessment offered:
- This service allows the client to obtain a reliable net GHG footprint for one or more reservoirs through a short report including general background on G-res and your reservoir along with general description of the major variables acting on this reservoirs footprint.
- This service allows the client to obtain reliable Net GHG footprint for one or more reservoirs along with a complete analysis of the results obtain.
Please contact us for more information on our services: firstname.lastname@example.org