IHA knowledge networks
As an IHA member, you can participate in our knowledge networks.
IHA's Knowledge Networks bring together experienced professionals to collaborate, share ideas and gain insights on key trends in hydropower development and operation.
Who can join?
Knowledge networks are open to individual members and nominated representatives of corporate members.
To join, you must have a user account on Hydropower Pro, IHA's online member community.
How you benefit
As a network member, you will connect with fellow professionals in the worldwide hydropower community who face similar technical challenges.
You will have the chance to raise your profile by showcasing successful initiatives and examples of good practice.
You can advance your skills base and access essential resources including exclusive IHA briefings and webinars.
Choose a network
IHA members can join one of six IHA Knowledge Networks:
- Asset management
- Clean energy systems
- Climate change
- Freshwater management
- Markets and finance
How the networks operate
Members benefit by:
- participating in the development of policy briefings, tools, guidelines and resources
- being part of a forum to discuss and influence regional and international policy impacting the sector
- sharing international experiences and case studies highlighting good practice
- joining webinars, with opportunities to participate and learn from international experts
- being the first to hear about high-level and technical workshops
For more information, please contact email@example.com