Become a Fellow of IHA
Fellowship is a new tier of IHA membership which recognises the expertise of leading professionals within the hydropower sector.
Fellow status is awarded on the basis of proven experience and is a great opportunity to develop your professional network and connect with peers from around the world.
As a Fellow of IHA, you will:
- Gain international recognition: receive a professional title in the form of the letters “F.IHA” after your name and raise your profile among the hydropower community.
- Join a global network of leaders: collaborate with fellow industry leaders through online groups, trainings, workshops, webinars and other events.
- Help steer hydropower’s future: be at the forefront of hydropower development and contribute your wealth of knowledge, experience and ideas to IHA’s programmes.
- Your status acknowledged: benefit from a special acknowledgement in IHA’s annual report and on the website.
Register of Fellows
To be eligible, you must:
- Share a commitment to the values and mission of IHA.
- Be a member of IHA (individual or corporate).
- Possess five years’ experience in a senior management position in hydropower, or 10 years’ experience in a specialist field relating to hydropower.
- Be recommended by two professional referees.
Fellowship is awarded based on merit: there is no additional charge beyond the annual IHA individual or corporate membership fee.
If you are not already a member of IHA, you can apply for both IHA membership and Fellowship at the same time. Simply complete the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual membership is GBP 225 a year (1 April – 31 March).
If you already are an individual member of IHA, please complete and return the form below to email@example.com.
Please read the IHA Fellowship terms and conditions.
Organisations can nominate a number of employees to become Fellows of IHA depending on their membership level and subject to eligibility requirements. Additional Fellow applicants from a corporate member would need to apply for Individual Membership.
Please contact IHA at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.